10 - MINUTE PLAY WINNERS
The winning plays for 2022 are:
● Baling Wire and Desperation by Larry Bliss of Raleigh
● The Brooch by Lawson Caldwell of Charlotte
● Dick and Jane Get Old by Lela Chesson of Rocky Mount
● Clearing the Air by Lynn Hall of Winston-Salem
● The Short Timers by Ed Robson of Winston-Salem
● The Cleansing Act by Jonathan Stephens of Greensboro
Auditions will be held on July 18 and 19 at 6 p.m. in the Authoring Action Writing Room at 624 W. 6th St., Winston-Salem.
● Baling Wire and Desperation – 2M 40s (drama)
● The Brooch – M 60s, F 70s, F 18 (drama)
● Dick and Jane Get Old – M 70s, F 70s (comedy)
● Clearing the Air – M 40s, F 40s, F teens, M teens (comedy)
● The Short Timers – M 70s, F 70s, M 40-60, M any age (comedy)
● The Cleansing Act – 2M 70s, F 70s (drama)
Play will be performed on August 26 and 27 at 7:30 p.m. in The Mountcastle Forum at Milton Rhodes Center for the Arts, 251 N. Spruce St., Winston-Salem.